Located in Pasadena, CA, GEM Transitional Care Center is a skilled nursing facility which provides sub-acute nursing care, rehabilitation services, skilled nursing care, and long-term care. Our compassionate staff offers individualized plans for each resident to ensure personalized care is provided to all our patients.
We understand that the transition to a skilled nursing facility after surgery, injury or serious illness can be challenging. At GEM, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests are informed about their course of care and feel comfortable that they are in good hands.
Our team of qualified professionals provides compassionate care by:
- Maintaining high medical integrity
- Fostering a team spirit among staff
- Creating friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
GEM understands the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week.
Schedule a tour and learn more about our unique, sophisticated healthcare environment!
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- The full in-house rehab unit provides PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.
- Beautician services