Palliative Care optimizes quality of life by anticipating, preventing, and treating suffering throughout chronic and life-threatening illness. It addresses the resident’s physical, intellectual, emotional, social, and spiritual needs.
Palliative Care Is:
- An approach to resident care that is integrated with disease-modifying therapies
- Life-affirming care that regards dying as a normal process
- Not intended to hasten or postpone death
- A support system to help families cope during the resident’s illness and their own bereavement
- A program designed to enhance the quality of a resident’s life, and therefore may also positively influence the course of illness
I'm Ready to Learn More!
716 South Fair Oaks, Pasadena, CA 91105
P: 626-737-0560 | F: 626-737-0562