Our post-acute care program is for those residents who are medically fragile and require additional attention. We seek to maximize the quality of life for our post-acute care population and offer them specialized restorative services. Our goal is to maintain or improve each resident’s highest functional ability.
The therapy team and nursing staff develop individualized treatment plans for resident care in the areas of:
- Range of motion
- Activities of daily living
- Positioning and alignment
- Skin integrity and wound management
- Contracture management
- Bowel and bladder training
- Rehabilitative and social dining
- Strengthening and restraint reduction
- Weekly and monthly height and weight monitoring
I'm Ready to Learn More!
716 South Fair Oaks, Pasadena, CA 91105
P: 626-737-0560 | F: 626-737-0562